It’s a simple and easy way of making ginger chutney. Good side for hot idly and dosa.
- 2 tbsp – Ginger(finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup – Grated coconut
- 1 or 2 no- Red chili’s
- 1 blueberry size- Tarmarind
- 1 tsp - Oil
- Salt as needed
- 2 tsp – Sesame oil
- 1 tsp – Mustard seeds
- 2 tsp –Uluntham paruppu (urad dhal)
- 1 no –Red chili
- 5 nos – Curry leaves
- Heat oil in the kadai add red chili fry for second and keep it separately. Then add ginger fry for about 2 to3 minutes or until it cooks and finally add the grated coconut; fry for few seconds and switch off the stove. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Grind the above items along with tamarind and salt.
- Finally season it with mustard, ulunthu, red chili and curry leaves. Serve it with hot idly and dosa.