Egg roast is a simple and easy to make recipe. Most of them do not like plain hard boiled egg so I tried adding slight spice to it. Eggs will add protein to a person's diet, as well as various other nutrients.
- 4 nos – Boiled egg
- 1 tbsp – Red chilli powder / Sambar
- 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp – Garam masala powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill the pot with enough cold water to cover the eggs completely. Add a pinch of salt to the water. Bring the water to the point of boiling over high heat. As soon as the water boils, turn off the heat, but keep the pot on the warm stove. Leave the eggs in the hot water for ten to fifteen minutes. Hard boiled egg is ready.
- Take a mixing bowl, add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, pepper and salt, mix well by adding little water to a smooth paste.
- Remove egg shell and cut hard boiled eggs into halves. Apply masala paste and marinate eggs for 2 mins. Then heat oil in a pan and shallow fry eggs to a golden brown color on both the sides.