Upma cutlet is a simple cutlet made with leftover rava upma. Kids do not like rava upma because it is very sticky and bland in taste. You can try making cutlets with rava upma, sure kids will love this.
- 1 cup – Rava upma
- 1/4 cup – Corn flour
- 1/4 cup – Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper as needed
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Oil for shallow fry
- Mix corn flour in water along with coriander leaves, pepper and salt. Set aside.
- Make lemon size balls out off rava upma. Shape this into round or oval shaped patties. Dip first in the corn flour mixture (consistency should be watery) and then the bread crumbs;coat well on both the sides. Shallow fry it until nicely browned.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- You can also deep fry instead of shallow fry.
- You can also use leftover rava kichadi