Chicken nuggets prepared with seasoned breadcrumbs and Indian spice powders then baked until golden. It is an easy chicken recipe for any age group in the family.
- 9 nos – Chicken thighs (see pictures)(boneless,cut them in to strips)
- 1 tsp – Ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp – Garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp – Chicken masala powder or chicken milagai thool / Sambar powder
- 1/4 tsp – Pepper powder (freshly ground)
- 1 tbsp – Olive oil
- 1 tsp – Lemon juice
- Salt as needed
For outer coating:
- 1/4 cup – Bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp – Dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp – Dried basil
- Take a plate, add all the items given in the list for outer coating and mix well, set aside.
- Cut chicken in to strips and wash them thoroughly with lemon juice and turmeric powder 3 or 4 times.
- Take a mixing bowl, add chicken, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, chicken milagai thool, pepper powder, olive oil, lemon juice and salt as needed. Mix everything well and set aside for 15 to 20 mins.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 350 F or 180 C, take a big tray and place butter paper or parchment paper. Get every thing ready for baking.
- Now coat well chicken with bread crumps mixture and arrange it in a baking tray. Lightly spray the top with olive oil then bake 8 - 10 minutes. Turnover then cook another 4 - 5 minutes or until well cooked. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- Do not over cook chicken for long time otherwise it will become hard.
- Instead of chicken masala powder, you can use sambar powder or red chilli powder.